New Momentum of Imaging
HERA W10, the premier model of the HERA platform, will help you get more insight in diagnosis with its intuitive visualizations,precise analytic features, and instant operation. It is our commitment for Obstetrics and Gynecology applications to support for life-long healthcare of women, diligently pursuing for new possibilities in ultrasound diagnosis.
Excellent Imaging Technology－Crystal Architecture™
Crystal Architecture™, an imaging architecture that combines CrystalBeam™ and CrystalLive™, based on S-Vue Transducer™,is to provide crystal clear image.
- CrystalBeam™ is a new beamforming technology beneficial in delivering high-quality image resolution and increased uniformity of images.
- CrystalLive™ is Samsung’s up-to-date ultrasound imaging engine with enhanced 2D image processing, 3D rendering and color signal processing,to offer outstanding image performance and efficient workflow during complex cases.
Advanced Features－CrystalLive™ 2D
Sophisticated 2D Images Processed by CrystalLive™
CrystalLive™ helps you to make more confident diagnoses with fundamental 2D images.Some major advantages of 2D images include shadow-suppressed images, lessened halo artifacts, and mitigated blurred area.
ShadowHDR™ selectively applies high-frequency and low-frequency of the ultrasound to identify shadow areas such as fetal head or spine where attenuation occurs.
HQ-Vision™ provides clearer images by mitigating the characteristics of ultrasound images that are slightly blurred than the actual vision.
ClearVision provides clearer tissue boundaries using the noise reduction filter and generates sharp 2D images. It reduces halo artifact that occurs when the tissue contour is enhanced, and removes noises on the tissue boundaries.
Advanced Features－CrystalLive™ Color
Detailed Expression of Blood Flow Dynamics
Color performance of CrystalLive™ has been improved to clearly visualize the hemodynamics of the blood flow.Greater sensitivity resulting from new color signal processing allows for a more accurate detection of peripheral blood vessels,microcirculatory blood flows, and volumes of slow blood flows.
LumiFlow™ is a three-dimensional visualization of blood flow, which helps to understand the structure of blood flow and small vessels intuitively.
MV-Flow™ offers a novel alternative to power Doppler for visualizing slow flow of microvascularized structures. High frame rates and advanced filtering enable MV-Flow™ to provide a detailed view of blood flow in relation to surrounding tissue or pathology with enhanced spatial resolution.
S-Flow™, a directional Power Doppler imaging technology, can help to detect even the peripheral blood vessels. It enables accurate diagnosis when blood flow examination is especially difficult.
Ergodynamics that Relieves Inconvenience
FreeForm™ refers to Samsung’s new design theme. It was developed to provide a more comfortable diagnostic experienceby reducing the need for movement from one spot to another. Our goal is to satisfy user’s working environment by applying a mechanismto the control panel in its widemoving range, as well as by considering a user’s arm reach. This enables it to offer a sufficientamount of space for the user’s knee.
- This product, features, options and transducers are not commercially available in all countries.
- Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Please contact your local sales network for further details.
- This product is a medical device, please read the user manual carefully before use.
- S-Vue is the name of Samsung’s advanced transducer technology.